The Adobe Certified Associate program allows students to demonstrate proficiency in Adobe digital communications tools. Students will have the opportunity to earn the following certifications through the Digital Media Fundamentals and CATCOM classes, which can be taken at any grade level:
- Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop,
- Video Communication Using Adobe Premiere,
- Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator,
- Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign,
- Interactive Media Using Adobe Flash Professional, and
- Web Authoring Using Adobe Dreamweaver.